Welcome To JOE FLAHERTY’S DOLPHINS
The JFD Difference
Joe Flaherty has been training swimmers in Montgomery County, Maryland for more than four decades. His swimming organization, Joe Flaherty’s Dolphins, offers lessons and training for swimmers from 3 years to 60 years of age.
The Dolphin Difference includes:
- The lowest coach-to-swimmer ratio that we’re aware of in Montgomery County.
- Flexible scheduling: 3:00 – 8:30p.m., five days a week, plus morning practices on Saturday from 8 am- 12:00 and Sunday 8am-10am. Sunday afternoon 3:00-7:00pm.
- The ability for siblings of different ages and skill levels to learn or train at the same time.
- On-site videotaping for stroke technique analysis.
- Coaching tailored to all personality types, from scared and shy to overconfident.
- Swimmers with special needs are warmly welcomed.
|Parents choose JFD for:
||Swimmers choose JFD for: