Welcome To JOE FLAHERTY’S DOLPHINS
The JFD Difference
Joe Flaherty has been training swimmers in Montgomery County, Maryland for more than three decades. His swimming organization, Joe Flaherty’s Dolphins, offers lessons and training for swimmers from 18 months to 60 years of age.
JFD also provides training for swim coaches, providing valuable guidance on proven techniques and methods for teaching swimmers at all levels of skill. This training is based on the SwimAmerica “Learn-to-Swim” program, which was developed by the American Swim Coaches Association.
The Dolphin Difference includes:
- The lowest coach-to-swimmer ratio that we’re aware of in Montgomery County.
- Flexible scheduling: 2:30 – 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, plus morning practices on weekends.
- The ability for siblings of different ages and skill levels to learn or train at the same time.
- On-site videotaping for stroke technique analysis.
- Coaching tailored to all personality types, from scared and shy to reckless.
- Swimmers with special needs are warmly welcomed.
|Parents choose JFD for:
||Swimmers choose JFD for: